Grade 8, 9 & 10
What is Maths Incubator?
An interactive Maths Computer Program. Specially designed for Gr.8 , Gr.9 and Gr.10 learners.
It'll be like having your own tutor by your side 24/7.
100% CAPS-aligned interactive exercises, targeted video lessons & "Fun Explorations".
Give your child an advantage in 2022.
Best features of Maths Incubator
1. CAPS-aligned covers the entire curriculum for the grade.
2. South African developed and aimed at contributing to finding solutions to the Maths crisis.
3. You can download the entire program and use it on your computer or laptop.
4. Enables learners to work completely on their own, 24/7. The program is interactive with exercises, video lessons and "Fun explorations".
5. Gives learners control over their learning process and gives them lots of confidence which will result in higher marks in Maths.
6. Use the program for exam preparations, revision or work ahead of the teacher. It can be used in the next grade to revise forgotten concepts.
7. The program focuses on the fundamental concepts in Maths and makes sense of why things work in a certain way.
8. Shows how the different topics in the Maths curriculum are connected to real life situations and highlights the connections and relationships between different parts of Mathematics in order to create a much deeper understanding of the subject.
What others have to say!
We have worked with 1000's of parents and students. Now what really get's us excited is their feedback.
Maths Incubator REALLY WORKS!
The improvement in learners' maths skills is OUTSTANDING!
Here's what our happy clients have to say:
Maureen - Gauteng
Just wanted to say thank you. My son is very impressed with the program. He says it's "awesome & helpful"
Mboniso - Gauteng
Here's a response from my Son: "I really love it because it really goes into detail, I think it explains better than my teacher does. It allows me to work ahead so that when I get to class I know the work already"
Mrs Madatt - Eastern Cape
Just to let you know, my Son used your program and he really improved in his Maths marks this past September exam.
About the founder & developer
Andries van Ross is an Electrical Engineer by profession with a Master's Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
In his career as Professional Engineer, he applied Mathematics in Engineering Design, Maintenance Processes, Project Management, Financial Modelling and Simulations.
Andries also spent significant time studying research papers about different approaches to teaching and learning of Maths in order to understand how different countries abroad do things and how South Africa compares to this. The lessons learnt from his career as Engineer and the learnings from these research papers, have been incorporated in the development of the Maths Incubator®.
More about Maths Incubator
The Maths Incubator® has been presented to a number of school Principals and Maths teachers and very favourable feedback has been received.
The main objective behind the initiative of the Maths Incubator® is to look at different ways to contributing to possible solutions to the crisis that South Africa is facing around the learning of Mathematics. The Maths Incubator® is but only one possible solution to the problem and the hope is that this initiative will inspire others to create more solutions.
The Maths Incubator® will hopefully create enthusiasm, confidence and a belief in all learners that Mathematics can be done by everybody. It is also hoped to see an increase in the number of learners doing Maths in Grade 10 – 12. Lastly, all this should result in an increase in the number of learners passing Mathematics with a mark of 50% and above.